W203 Face Lift Coupe -"Fold In Mirrors When Locking Function"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Krobar

Car
56 C350 SE Evo SC
Might be a strange question but I have a Sports Coupe with electric folding mirrors, the mirrors fold in fine using the buttons on the dash but I dont have the "Fold In Mirrors When Locking Function" option under the setting menu to make them fold in when I lock the car. Is this normal or do I need to get the garage to tweak something to make this setting appear?

yes you need it to be coded with star machine to work and it will appear in the convenience sub menu which is not there now

yes you need it to be coded with star machine to work and it will appear in the convenience sub menu which is not there now

Thanks; it is an approved used car that I only picked up on Tuesday and the tyre pressure warning is light is on too so the garage is going to take a look at it this afternoon.

Well I took it to the dealer. They enabled the menu setting and showed me it but it didnt work. They seemed to think that it might need the electric seat preset hardware to work but they werent sure and have emailed Mercedes for confiirmation.

Baron,

Thank you for the link. I have read it but I dont really know what a "DCS" "DAS" and "Front SAM" are.

BTW: This is a 2006 bulid car and the mirrors seem to do the auto dimming thing (Darker and bluey green when headlights hit them).

Last edited:
This needs to be enabled in the Front SAM aswell as the instrument cluster.

Dealer got back to me and said the options was deleted from the face lift Sports Coupes.....

It doesnt make sense and I'm not inclined to believe them. Does anyone know for sure?

contact alfie he'll do it for u

Thanks for the Tip. Alfie mentioned he may have a DAB solution soon that I will deifnitely want so probably best to get both done at once.

Mr Alfie coded my facelift Coupe to auto fold... and low tyre pressure warning, digital fuel gauge, UK mode delete and I'm loving it :D

What's a UK mode delete?

Can Alfie do anything for me or am I too old? :D

What's a UK mode delete?

Can Alfie do anything for me or am I too old? :D

Sorry, C43 a bit too old.

Coding is mainly available on MY2005 onwards cars. That said there are a couple of options available for coding on the MY2000 - MY2004 cars. fuel tank content is one I think.......

is the DAB retro coming for nt2 or ntg 2.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom