W203 Face Lift Front Bumper Query

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flash

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercs
Unfortunately, my W203 has been involved in a collision and will require a brand new bumper.

Does anyone know and can verify if W203 face lift bumper would be a straight simple fit on a pre face lift model???

My W203 is a Elegance and second question is if the face lift bumpers were all teh same on the face lift W203s or was there a difference as on the pre face lift W203s the Elegance and Avantgarde models had different styling.

I am sure though that the bumpers were all the same design/styling on the face lift W204s - can someone please verify this.

My W203 has PTS and headlamp wash which I am hoping will not cause any issues if a face lift front bumper was to be fitted?

Do you guys think just the face lift front bumper on my pre face lift car will look ok or am I better off just forgetting this mod and sticking to the original?

Flash. It should be possible but I've never seen it done and wonder if there is a reason for that. Remember that facelifted cars all have the Avantgarde body kit so doing just the front might make your side skirts look funny. I would either keep it original or buy a C32 AMG bodykit and do the lot.

yep should fit right on, i had mine changed over, you may require the inner plastics if you want to fit the faceluft fogs, but that part is quite cheap so worth doing at the same time. otherwise is an easy fit

yep should fit right on, i had mine changed over, you may require the inner plastics if you want to fit the faceluft fogs, but that part is quite cheap so worth doing at the same time. otherwise is an easy fit

Can we see some photos of this mod please?:)

Didn't tudu or kjay do this?

Didn't tudu or kjay do this?

I've fitted the AMG one on mine. It's an easy swap on the coupe - bumper, lower grilles and fogs.

Don't know about facelift mod on the sedan though.

Probably the same as above. Though things like the back skin of the bumper and the absorbtion pads could be different.

EPC will be your friend.;)

I have decided to stick to the original bumper as it will look out of place on its own without the skirts and rear bumper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom