W203 - is it facelifted ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JonnyCJ

Car
C32 AMG
The current Mrs CJ is selling her W203.

I'm not that up on C class Mercs so would appreciate if someone can let me know if it's the facelifted version. I've had a bit of a trawl on the net, but that's what the forum's for n'est ce pas ?!

It's done 51000, cloth interior, standard 2004 Mercedes C180 Komp. Classic SE Auto spec, FMSH etc - any idea of what to sell it for in today's market ?

If someone wants to make an offer, she's just bought an 08 Freelander :rolleyes:

Cheers

CJ

Picture1198.jpg

Hard to tell if it is a facelift from that pic (low resolution) but my first impression is that it is not.
Your best bet is to post a pic of the centre console then it is easy to tell.

Two dials rather than one central speedo dial would be a facelift model.

HTH

no its not basically, the facelifted one has completley different front lights both headlights and foglights, also the front bumper i think is a little different

no its not basically, the facelifted one has completley different front lights both headlights and foglights, also the front bumper i think is a little different

April 04 was the date change for the facelifted model if i'm not mistaken. Current price between £8-9k if you are lucky.

April 04 was the date change for the facelifted model if i'm not mistaken. Current price between £8-9k if you are lucky.

Well she's looking for somewhere around £7k I think, so £8-£9k would be nice !

Will prob put in on the bay of E and see what happens.

Thanks for the responses.

CJ

Pre facelift for sure. Looks in good condition so you should get a good price for it, remember its a buyers market. Good luck.

Deffo a pre facelift the grill gives it away too. Does look like a nice well kept example. Best of luck with the sale.

As the others said, its deffo a pre-facelift. For the record heres what a facelift looks like:

11858_1075719673737.jpg

there was a mid life tuck given to these cars around a 52 plate.

the older cars had the first aid kit on one of the rear speaker grilles.

The mid life tuck cars had it in a black zip up bag held in the boot with velcro.

there were other changes but i can't remember what else just now

there was a mid life tuck given to these cars around a 52 plate.

the older cars had the first aid kit on one of the rear speaker grilles.

The mid life tuck cars had it in a black zip up bag held in the boot with velcro.

there were other changes but i can't remember what else just now

Cheers all - wonder what my reward will be if it sells ?!

As the others said, its deffo a pre-facelift. For the record heres what a facelift looks like:

11858_1075719673737.jpg

Bear in mind the OP has a w203 Classic.
Your photo shows an Avantgarde with the sports chassis.
There are differences between the two models.
I dont think a facelifted Classic would look exactly like that.
Nice though ! ! ! ! ! !

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom