W203 kompressor problems

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Marshall69

Car
C180 1.8 compressor coupe
Hi, I am looking for some help or advice, I have a 2002 c180 1.8 Kompressor coupe, it seems to be using oil I have to put 1ltr in roughly every 4 weeks. It still seems to run ok but when I have been accelerating then braking it wants to cut out, and it did the other day for the first time, so bought new plugs. plug 1 looked ok but then plug 2 was really bad and looked crusty, the other 2 was ok. So after running it today I decided to check the plugs again all was ok apart from plug 2 which was black. So I looked down spark plug holes 1, 3 and 4 looked clean and dry but 2 looked like it was wet on piston and it looked like oil. There are no engine check lights on and it's still seems to run ok any help or advice would be appreciated
Thanks

I think you know enough about engines to know that you have just told us that the oil scrapper rings and/or compression ring on cylinder no.2 have gone... you could carry-out an old-fashion compression test to prove it.

I am assuming the car is also smoking blue fumes from time to time.

There are various miracle-cures on the market, lead rounds that you drop down into the cylinder via the spark plug hole etc etc, but the reality is that they either don't work at all, or at best provide only temporary relief.

Or you could start using thicker engine oil.

Given the age of the car I am afraid that a proper repair might prove uneconomical... and the car might also fail on emissions come MOT time.

Sorry that I do not have good news for you.

Last edited:
I think you know enough about engines to know that you have just told us that the oil scrapper rings and/or compression ring on cylinder no.2 have gone... you could carry-out an old-fashion compression test to prove it.

I am assuming the car is also smoking blue fumes from time to time.

There are various miracle-cures on the market, lead rounds that you drop down into the cylinder via the spark plug hole etc etc, but the reality is that they either don't work at all, or at best provide only temporary relief.

Or you could start using thicker engine oil.

Given the age of the car I am afraid that a proper repair might prove uneconomical... and the car might also fail on emissions come MOT time.

Sorry that I do not have good news for you.
Thanks for the prompt reply

Thus, I planned to go on the offensive as soon as possible in order not to allow the old rhythm take over. The very first thing I wanted to do was rectal. So one evening at the weekend break, after a number of glasses of red wine, we were existing naked in bed. We kissed, and also his center finger teased my clitoris. I was wet. I placed my hand on his thick penis, as well as began to stroke him delicately. I was nervous and also ecstatic at the same time. Then I obtained things going. I turned my head and whispered in his ear: "Do you wish to try something new? Do you want to **** my ass tonight?" "Actually?" He seemed surprised. Obviously, he really did not anticipate that. "Yes, I want your penis in my ass tonight!" He started to recognize that I was major. "I really want you to **** my ass," I stated, "yet you need to be careful. Promise?" He promised to be extremely mild and then asked me which position I would certainly like. I have actually been considering that a while, and also thought of the suggestion that doggy design would certainly be best. So I stated: "Please take me from behind". Then I got on my knees and exposes my asshole. Currently there was no chance back.

Reported.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom