W203 manual gear knob and gaitor

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

riz325

hi all

just want to know where i can get the 6 speed manual gear knob and gaitor as the dealers want 127 plus vat for 1 and thats expensive iam sure i should be able to find one cheaper than that

cheers

Mo

Do you need a knob or just a gaiter? You can find the gaiter on eBay, less than £10, if you need it prehaps a 2nd hand knob from a breaker on eBay too.

Does anyone know how to remove the knob to replace the gaiter?

Does anyone know how to remove the knob to replace the gaiter?

For once Haynes has the answer! (Manual 6 speed)

Pull gaiter up over knob, and twist lower part of knob anticlockwise. Knob will pull vertically upwards now.

To change gaiter, remove lower "screw" part, and then top half of knob will pull out of lower part releasing leather gaiter.

did you find one at all? i want a new avantgarde knob and gaiter but £127+vat is a little expensive

did you find one at all? i want a new avantgarde knob and gaiter but £127+vat is a little expensive

Let me know the part number and I will see if I can help.

i'm reliably assured that the part number is [FONT=&quot]2032674510

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]i'll doublecheck on monday though.
[/FONT]

just went into MB, so much for monday...

the whole part number is

M MA203 267 45 10/ 9C05

and the price including VAT is £150.40

so if you can get one cheaper... please let me know :D

he's got the grey one, but not the black.. i've emailed him to see, hopefully i can save myself some cash and get it from there.. thanks very much for the link.

The colour code at the end of the one that i linked is the same as the one you are after ( 9C05 ) , is that not the one you need ?

Ah !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom