W203 MY01 and Parrot mki9100

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cEvin

Car
W203-C180 Saloon
Hi all, i am a new owner of W203 C180 MY2001. I am happy with the factory audio set ( i think Audio 10 CD ) and i would like to keep it, but i lacking the ability to play mp3 files and Bluetooth headset too,so i thinking to buy and install parrot mki9100/9200. The problem is, when i have checked the compatibility of the parrot with steering wheels control or connector it shows regarding my model 01/01 there is no option for my car... but if i have tried January 2003 it gaves me the option if my audio 10 is with fiber or without fiber cables... so the question is, how can i know that my audio 10 is with or without fiber cable and what was has changed in ecu or somewhere from 2001 to 2003?

thank you.

Hi all, i am a new owner of W203 C180 MY2001. I am happy with the factory audio set ( i think Audio 10 CD ) and i would like to keep it, but i lacking the ability to play mp3 files and Bluetooth headset too,so i thinking to buy and install parrot mki9100/9200. The problem is, when i have checked the compatibility of the parrot with steering wheels control or connector it shows regarding my model 01/01 there is no option for my car... but if i have tried January 2003 it gaves me the option if my audio 10 is with fiber or without fiber cables... so the question is, how can i know that my audio 10 is with or without fiber cable and what was has changed in ecu or somewhere from 2001 to 2003?

thank you.

W203 with audio-10 has fibre capability but this is of no issue at all to you unless you have the Bose sound upgrade. This is unlikely in a car with audio-10.

The parrot system will work with the audio-10. You will though need the Unika steering wheel control interface if you want the steering wheel controls to answer the phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom