W203 Performance Exhaust

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mattyv33

Car
2001 W220 S500
Hi all, looking for a new exhaust for my C320 - love the note but want to amplify it a bit.

Have seen loads of videos on YouTube, the ultimate is the Eisenmann but I price one up - £1000!

Wondering what others have gone for. I am looking to spend around £300.

Hi all, looking for a new exhaust for my C320 - love the note but want to amplify it a bit.

Have seen loads of videos on YouTube, the ultimate is the Eisenmann but I price one up - £1000!

Wondering what others have gone for. I am looking to spend around £300.

Speak to Acid at MSL. Even better, get yourself down to MSL on Saturday, have the work done and meet some of the members.
Getting my secondary cats and resonator removed Saturday and
hoping for a better sound.

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/events/[email protected]

Hi,
I had a stainless steel longlife exhaust fitted to my 2001 C320 a couple of years back, they ask you at the time of fitting how loud or quiet you want your exhaust to be, I chose sport, makes a lovely growl on acceleration but still quiet when cruising, although if your budget is only £300 you might have to settle for just a back Box!

Thanks for the replies, Saturday would of been good however I'm working then off to a house party. Maybe next time??

I have been looking at exhausts on google images - the C55 quad exhaust looks very nice!.

Thinking I would like a twin pipe single back box - maybe I need to visit an exhaust centre and get a quote on something custom. Will look into removing the secondary cat, I take it I will need to keep this for the MOT.

The more I think about it, the more I'm thinking I should buy the amg kit and wheels to compliment the exhaust...

I've already spent £2k in my head!

Your allowed to spend 20k in your head its when you want to spend it in the real world the wife will have something to say!........or is it just mine?:rolleyes:

Tony.

It was a simple choice for me on my W203 C320, I went for the C32 Exhaust.

We cut it and fitted it from the cat back. I like it because it's OEM and the AMG logo embossed on the tail pipes looks great too. It sounds decent too when pushed hard.

I've got the AMG kit on mine so it works well, if you don't have an AMG rear bumper you may need to trim your bumper for it to fit.

I'm currently debating on whether to buy an amg rear bumper at the moment - having problems with acquiring a front one though - can't find one with grills!

Definitely on the cards though.

And Tony - I know how you feel!

I'm currently debating on whether to buy an amg rear bumper at the moment - having problems with acquiring a front one though - can't find one with grills!

Definitely on the cards though.

And Tony - I know how you feel!

You'll most likely need to buy the grilles separately. I had to do it that way (I never came across a used bumper with all the grilles) and I went through almost every variation there is of them before ending up with the right set!

Shout if you need anything, there are lots of threads on here back from when I fitted the AMG kit to my W203.

It was a simple choice for me on my W203 C320, I went for the C32 Exhaust.

We cut it and fitted it from the cat back. I like it because it's OEM and the AMG logo embossed on the tail pipes looks great too. It sounds decent too when pushed hard.

I've got the AMG kit on mine so it works well, if you don't have an AMG rear bumper you may need to trim your bumper for it to fit.

Can you get a C32 exhaust system for £300?

Chalpkin said:
Can you get a C32 exhaust system for £300?

Possibly, I didn't pay much attention to the budget part though! You could get lucky on eBay.de

Dread to think what I paid for mine now :( I did source it from Germany and I'm pretty sure it was a good deal...

Take it to MSL/TorqueFlow in Birmingham. They will sort that exhaust out for you.

I think i have a new C55 wheel well somewhere for conversion we did not end up doing

Ah great, been trying to find one, what sort of money are you after? You can pm me if needed cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom