W203 Rear bumper removal.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

leighbrooker

Hi, can any one please tell me how to remove the rear bumper on a W203, I have bought a good second hand one that I need to fit and also change over the reversing sensors, so I presume I have to drill holes in the centre trim. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.:)

Hi, can any one please tell me how to remove the rear bumper on a W203, I have bought a good second hand one that I need to fit and also change over the reversing sensors, so I presume I have to drill holes in the centre trim. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.:)

The centre trims come out, just swap your parking sensor one over.

Hi Nick, The centre trim is damaged also, The other half reversed into a post, and yes the front and rear parking sensors do work, and the air was blue when I saw the damage.

Hi Nick, The centre trim is damaged also, The other half reversed into a post, and yes the front and rear parking sensors do work, and the air was blue when I saw the damage.

If they're original sensors, you'll need a proper rail, as they clip in to the rail from behind.

The rails come in colour anyway from MB.

yes they are original sensors, Have you any advice on how to get the bumper off please.

Thank you for that nick, I will give it a go over the week end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom