W203 Remap Experience...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A remap would take my B class to around 235bhp which is appealing but the stories you read (not just here) and the insurance hike is putting me off. It just seems more hassle than its worth for a few extra Gs.

The "fun factor" will be worth it for you as you will have a smile on your face with the additional torque/power and flat spots removed...:)

The W203 drives like a completely different car now with the Viezu remap on.

We are looking to get another car now which will either be the W221 S Class or CLS in CDI form unless I get an AMG version and I know I will end up getting them remapped too as there will be alot of additional torque/power gained.

With the standard 195bhp it eats through the front tyres as it is, an extra 40ish bhp I may as well take out shares in Continental.
You are right though, it would be fun having the closest thing to an AMG B class. It already has the turbo, sports suspension, AMG wheels and full Mercedes sport styling kit, I may as well get the remap to finish it off.

Thanks Flash, a Renault owner said he had a remap by Remap Science and I was thinking of having my CLK done by them. Thanks to this thread I'll avoid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom