W203 Seats - Ventilated Fronts & Heated Rears

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

whitenemesis

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
Lexus RX450h F-Sport with Takumi Pack 2020
Just how cool is this? :cool:

Orthopedic and ventillated front seats, plus heated rear seats.

One for tudu perhaps? Since you loved Guido's S class seats sooo much :D

Handy for a high fibre diet family. :)

That's Sunil's car from the states - it's impressive what he's done to his car. His started out as a standard Elegance (Luxury sedan as they call it stateside) at a similar time to mine. Our cars have evolved (his far more than mine ;) )

That's Sunil's car from the states - it's impressive what he's done to his car. His started out as a standard Elegance (Luxury sedan as they call it stateside) at a similar time to mine. Our cars have evolved (his far more than mine ;) )

I visited that workshop in July. :bannana:

It's one amazing car.

http://www.mbenznl.nl/ also lists similar and even has distronic for W203 amongst other things...

And a handmade DTR grille for W203 with the W220 DTR DTR eye. So then you get to keep your star on the hood as there is no star in the grille.

But it would not fit a CL203:rolleyes:

Have not found that on their site- can you post a link to it, just for interest, please?

But it would not fit a CL203:rolleyes:

Have not found that on their site- can you post a link to it, just for interest, please?

When I visited MBENZNL he showed me the finished product and a photo of it on his friends car. It may take a while before you see it online. As far as I know there is a magazine doing a story on that car so it should appear in print some time.

Distronic on a W203 is an expensive and big job.

Not least it means a new (CLK) cluster.

The CLK clusters look lovely! Is coding of a clk cluster(but not with distronic) something that Comand.co.uk can do?

I love it when people step outside the plug and play and actually make stuff,

I assume that cars with ortho seats can be made to have a massge function as I assume its just a control module that lets air out and re-unflates that part of the seat, when mine is on with no radio I can hear soleniods clicking on and off similar to pneumatic modules I have used on machinery in the past - one for you modders out there...

Last edited:
Just how cool is this? :cool:

Orthopedic and ventillated front seats, plus heated rear seats.

One for tudu perhaps? Since you loved Guido's S class seats sooo much :D

Tis true. I did like those seats sadly no toolkit handy. Only problem is i would have to loose my C55 rear seats to get those S class fronts to fit.

What this guy has done seems an awful lot of work.

Ive only ever sold a couple of cars with the ventilated option and cant say i noticed any difference with them switched on...

I guess i may have been a little dissapointed after expecting a hurricane up my backside but im not sure the cooling feature is worth all this effort as a mod when its probably only beneficial on a very long journey on a very hot day?

Ive only ever sold a couple of cars with the ventilated option and cant say i noticed any difference with them switched on...

I guess i may have been a little dissapointed after expecting a hurricane up my backside but im not sure the cooling feature is worth all this effort as a mod when its probably only beneficial on a very long journey on a very hot day?

We've got heated & vented front and rear seats on the W220, can't say I've noticed or remembered to try the vent function to be honest :eek:

yeh only worth while on a long journey or hot day imo

It's worth is secondary to having it, on a C class!! Now that's cool :cool: :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom