W203 Service Interval - confused ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mike_avfc

Car
Mercedes C220 CDI
I've just had the A service on my 05 W203 c220cdi.

The clock is on 16k miles. I was expecting when they reset the clock to the B service that it would count down from 15k miles, but it is on 10k miles. :eek:

Is this correct and will it be like this for all services, a mixture of 10 and 15 K between them ????

mike_avfc said:
I've just had the A service on my 05 W203 c220cdi.

The clock is on 16k miles. I was expecting when they reset the clock to the B service that it would count down from 15k miles, but it is on 10k miles. :eek:

Is this correct and will it be like this for all services, a mixture of 10 and 15 K between them ????

If you drive like you did before it should rise to somewhere between 10 to 15 K, so wait and see.

Phew = hope so.

I'm expecting to do 40k a year in it. And with the cost of MB servicing....... well!

I hope you don't mind me asking but how much did the A service cost out of interest?

I have only done just over 9000miles in my W203 since new - first A Service was done at approx under 6000 miles (because not driven much after 13 months of ownership from brand new... and when serviced B service was scheduled for 15000 miles but after 2 weeks of driving went down to 10000 miles. B service after 9000 miles is now scheudled for 6300 miles (9 months after the first A service was carried out). A service cost me approx £240.

service interval

Hi my e320 cdi was new in march 02
had first service at 15k, second at 34k
There is no set price for servicing so ring round, my current local dealer was £150 cheaper than the previous one.

MrCow said:
I hope you don't mind me asking but how much did the A service cost out of interest?

My A service was £238 inc Vat.

The B will be about 480 inc vat according to the stealer !

mike_avfc said:
My A service was £238 inc Vat.

The B will be about 480 inc vat according to the stealer !

He is being economical with the truth.

It will cost £580 in VAT: they will also change the brake pads @ over £100 fitted.

Stealer service costs vary enormously so ring around--or tell dealer not to replace pads and get them changed at an independant using the genuine pads for around £62.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom