W203 stock audio

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Zoid

My C180 Kompressor coupe comes with stock audio.
Does anyone know what it takes to improve the sound quality?
How about adding a amp+ subwoofer
Thanks
Zoid.................confused:

I know it's not really what you're asking, but there are facia adapters available if you decide to change your stock equipment

Here

I don’t know if they’re any good as far as quality is concerned.

Don't know what stereo you have exactley, but I would either try replacing the speakers and or go for an amp + sub. If you are going down the sub route, don't worry about replacing any other speakers apart from the front, becasue the rear really becomes irrelavant.

If you are keeping your exisitng Head Unit, then you need to find out if you have any "pre-outs" ie - an output for an external amplifier.

If you don't, you can get some amps that accept an input from a speaker wire, or get additional converters for amps that don't accept the speaker wire input.

Maybe Fuzzer can help?? He tells me he has an OEM sub in his W203.

Ive got the original sound system in my W203 Saloon and it sounds superb. 50 cents in the club sounds like it really is in the club.

Ive got two tweets in the front doors.

Two mids in the front doors.

Two mids in the read doors and a 6inch sub up the back shelf.

I like the sound off it . I don't think you have the sub on the coupe , i think it only came with the Bose sound system.

Jason,
You're correct, my Scoupe come with stock audio, no sub and neither a Bose.Thats the reason to upgrade audio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom