W203 Throttle Pedal Assembly

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Julesprivate

Car
R230 SL500
Would anyone happen to have the part number handy for the throttle/accelerator pedal assembly to fit a 2004 W203 270 CDI C Class?

I'm getting intermittent P0123 issues and would like to replace the throttle pot before a trip to Germany in the next few weeks..

I tried using the search and keep going round in circles

Jules

Not sure if this is what you're after. W203 C270 with the Sports pack.

Last edited:
Not sure if this is what you're after. W203 C270 with the Sports pack.

Thanks I'll take a look tonight when I get home (it's blocked at work).

I rang my MB dealer and they refused to give me the part number 9bit annoying) but the part they say I need is £139.20 from them which is much better than I'd thought so I think I'll just pay that and hope they give me the correct one :)

I'm sure they'll supply the correct part if you give them your Reg No., or VIN.

Hope it's legible, I had problems with photobucket resizing it, so I've tried enlarging it.

I have the same problem I have ordered mine from Inchcape oxford it is on its way for £130 inc postage I hope that cures it and it's not the throttle body
John

well I can report that for me the accelerator pedal fixed mine no problems and as stated a 10-15 min job. I can't help if fitting it will turn of the DTC light as I cleared mine prior to fitting.
John

well I can report that for me the accelerator pedal fixed mine no problems and as stated a 10-15 min job. I can't help if fitting it will turn of the DTC light as I cleared mine prior to fitting.
John

i don't think it will - but that's OK I have £16 bluetooth ODBC tool and a smartphone with Torque installed LOL

I think I read somewhere that it will turn its self off after 10 cycles with no fault but as you can turn it off using your Bluetooth system I have put on here for any one else as a possible answer after replacing their pedal
John

I think I read somewhere that it will turn its self off after 10 cycles with no fault but as you can turn it off using your Bluetooth system I have put on here for any one else as a possible answer after replacing their pedal
John

Good idea John

It did indeed take next to no time to replace, 10 mins including the reset.

The washer on mine was attached to the nut as one piece so that overcame some of the problems I'd read about on other threads. I've done about 300 miles since fitting it and no error lights have come on. ☺

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom