W203 - Wing Mirror Repeater / Indicator

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wully

Car
2002 W203 C220 CDI Avantgarde SE Auto
Can any of you confirm the part number for the facelift W203 wing mirror indicator ie the one with the horizontal lines.

The number i have is A2038201521. I can't find any others so i'm assuming these aren't handed.

Also, i take it these are a direct swap for the pre-facelift model?

Cheers

Hi Wully,
No the parts are definitely handed but they are a straight swap and simply plug in and out as the mirror housing is slid on and off. Sorry I don't have the part numbers available - I ordered mine through MBenzNL.
Sure someone will be by later with that info though.

Good luck,

Martin.

Wully said:
Can any of you confirm the part number for the facelift W203 wing mirror indicator ie the one with the horizontal lines.

The number i have is A2038201521. I can't find any others so i'm assuming these aren't handed.

Also, i take it these are a direct swap for the pre-facelift model?

Cheers

Bizzare!!!

I've just been looking at doing this upgrade today too! I believe that A203 820 1521 is the new type you're looking for. If this is the case, the part no for the other side is A203 820 1621.

From http://www.mercedes-benz-parts.co.uk/default.aspx it looks like they're £13.29 ex VAT. When you search the part no, enter it without the A and without any spaces, e.g. 2038201521

A-AvantGarde said:
Bizzare!!!

I've just been looking at doing this upgrade today too! I believe that A203 820 1521 is the new type you're looking for. If this is the case, the part no for the other side is A203 820 1621.

From http://www.mercedes-benz-parts.co.uk/default.aspx it looks like they're £13.29 ex VAT. When you search the part no, enter it without the A and without any spaces, e.g. 2038201521

Cheers!
To be honest i found out the part numbers from another cough cough forum today. Their now on my to do list!

Strange how people do the same things at the same time, i've also checked the prices out on the MB parts website.

Hi Wully,
No the parts are definitely handed but they are a straight swap and simply plug in and out as the mirror housing is slid on and off. Sorry I don't have the part numbers available - I ordered mine through MBenzNL.
Sure someone will be by later with that info though.

Good luck,

Martin.

Hi Martin,
I am trying to change the wing indicator lights on my 2004 c180k W203. I have seen the picture you posted with the arrow. However when I fold the mirrors inwards , it looks completely different from the picture. Appreciate your help please. I am replacing the lens on both sides. Thks

Raja

I can someone please help me with some guidance on how I should go about replacing the lens on my c180k 2004 model wing mirrors.
Thks
Raja

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom