W203 Wood Trim Help Request

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

350_Coupe

Car
2005 C350 Coupe SE
Hi guys,

I've been fortunate enough to pick up most of the wood trim panels for my C Class Coupe, so it'll look like this :).......

Here's the ones i have

The only bit i don't have, is the Roller Blind piece that covers the drink holder, as seen in the first picture. I know i can use the black one i have, but if it's not too much then i might grab one.

Can someone please confirm the part number i need is A2036800223

As far as i can work out, that is the number for the Roller Blind - in Birds Eye Maple, which is what all the other panels are, and the numbers match to.

Also, if anyone here can supply one, then some idea of cost would be great.

Cheers

cheers, i usually search ebay with uk only filter in place.... but £55 is a tad too much i think, i'll probably stick with the black one for that much

£47.20 + VAT from the main dealer, none in the country, i think i'll be sticking with the black one initially - i did find a load on a russian parts overstock type place, but i''d have to offer them like 50% of what they are asking for them to cover the postage costs, and to make it worth my while cost wise compared to buying here vs the hassle etc etc

Just as an idea, is hydrodipping an option? Providing that they can find a similar print.

it's not a print that i'm aware of, it's a very thin wood veneer, and as the roller flexes, i'd suspect the print wouldn't last, the wood versions are slatted, like this.....

A2036800223.jpg

As with the wood, the print could be covered in lacquer too, just a suggestion, but may be more hassle than it's worth.

it's an interesting idea, probably a bit too much hassle though for panels already available, but for some that aren't it would be an intriguing option, like the door panels around the window switches, those are only available for the passenger door in single button and drivers in 4 button, no 2 button options for the coupes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom