W204 180CDI Swap for biturbo ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

arczello

Car
W204 180CDI
Hello everybody .

Iam lucky owner of MB W204 from 2013year with engine 2.1 OM651 and version 180CDI 120km .
I want to raise my horsepower in this engine of course by soft but before i will make new soft i think to change single turbo for biturbo from engine 220CDI and 250CDI .As i know the engine is a same only difference is with turbo because in 180 and 200 CDI has got single turbo , and version 220 and 250 has got biturbo and of course soft is another .
Did somebody has changed in this way ? Thare is alot of work with it ?
As i check turbo and connections to exhaust and air is a same , but i see thare is some i dont know sensors to connect but i dont know to where . I dont have possibilities to look to somebody who use this engine and see how its connected
Somebody can help ?

I dont think its just the turbo, its almost certainly different injectors to. The C220 and C250 have different injectors. It might be more work than you think unfortunately. You may be better to try and find a decent C250CDi?

You are wrong , i have checked it already . All models has got same injectors . I have checked with my numbers on 180CDI and on 220CDI and on 1 forum i found a question about replace damaged injectors on 250CDI and he has got same number as mine .

Save your money, sell the 180 and buy one with a 250 engine.
It will work out cheaper for you in the end.

What is the cc of the 250 CDI injectors ?

Good news you can Stage 2 the single blower C180 CDI to 190hp and 450Nm which is about C250 CDI real dyno figures anyway .

I noticed Amazon now have a huge fleet of electric delivery vans in our area. Can't get more demanding than that surely?

You are wrong , i have checked it already . All models has got same injectors . I have checked with my numbers on 180CDI and on 220CDI and on 1 forum i found a question about replace damaged injectors on 250CDI and he has got same number as mine .
Still not worth the effort, you will be wasting your money sell it and buy the C250, then remap it and get even more power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom