W204 2009 Estate - Correct part no for cruise control stalk and squib

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gabriel81

Car
C Class 2009 Estate C220
Hi guys,

I did mention this in my introduction and I would now also like to extend my question to the larger community.

Here is my current project: I would like to retrofit cruise control.

Comand can fit it (all in) for me for £400, however I understand that if I source and fit the part (I know how to do it), the charge drops to £150 ish.

So if I can source the correct cruise control stalk and squib (I know how to fit them), I can save some serious money.

Does any of you kind people can help me with this info? I can provide the VIN number.

Thanks
Gabriel

Hi guys,

Anyone knows how I could get the correct part no for the cruise control stalk and squib?

In the US Merc provide a parts database but I can't subscribe as I don't have a US address...

Thanks in advance.

Its completely VIN dependent.

It comes as the whole unit with all stalks and the contact spiral - and don't forget the seal/lock for the connector to ensure it doesn't disconnect.

Richard

Happy to provide the VIN.

Would it not be better to provide it in the thready I already started in Electronics though?

My VIN is WDD2042082F353363.

If any of you kind souls could help me I will be very greatful.

I would obviously go for the all-in option via Comand (so much less hassle) but I am on a tight budget...

Not intending to bump up the thread (probably not allowed), but I am wondering if you guys would recommend any dismantlers able to provide Merc parts around Reading?

I have tried A1 in Wokingham a while ago but was not able to find much.

Thanks
Gabriel

PS Richard, if you read this, could we have a private discussion around the cruise control fitting, specifically price?

Not intending to bump up the thread (probably not allowed), but I am wondering if you guys would recommend any dismantlers able to provide Merc parts around Reading?

I have tried A1 in Wokingham a while ago but was not able to find much.

Thanks
Gabriel

PS Richard, if you read this, could we have a private discussion around the cruise control fitting, specifically price?

Bit of a late reply, I think it should be a2049000204. Did you get cruise fitted?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom