W204 2010 and spotify on android ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hello,

I'm also investigating how to do this in my pre facelift w204. Have found the Bovee products which seem to plug into glove box and will switch from music back to phone connection to command when call comes in.

Also if you have an apple product, track lists can be displayed.

Does anyone know of any Bluetooth adapter which will display tracks for android?

To the OP my port in the glove box is in the front right hand corner of the 'roof' of the glove box, it's a small rectangular hole.

Just looked, port is behind the light grey circular controller that adjusts airflow to the box

Hello,

I'm also investigating how to do this in my pre facelift w204. Have found the Bovee products which seem to plug into glove box and will switch from music back to phone connection to command when call comes in.

Also if you have an apple product, track lists can be displayed.

Does anyone know of any Bluetooth adapter which will display tracks for android?

To the OP my port in the glove box is in the front right hand corner of the 'roof' of the glove box, it's a small rectangular hole.
I have this rectangular hole in top of glovebox, and what the dealer tells me is a "UCI interface". They don't sell the cable however anymore. Anyone know if this UCI will allow Spotify on Andoid handset to be played ? Also if so then a link to a suirablecable please ?

Using this connection you can either use a 3.5mm jack and plug into phones headphone output or you can go the wireless route and buy a Bluetooth adapter and plug this into the port.

Afraid I can't verify and specific lead but Google mercedes aux lead or mercedes bluetooth adapter and that'll give you a start.

Will definitely play Spotify on Android as I have been doing it today using lead. Bluetooth connection is obviously preferable, with steering wheel control and track listing even better, if possible

You want the UMI cables ideally, being a c63 you wouldn’t of got the regular stereo I would have thought? You should have the flip out screen and Satnav?

Can confirm that Bovee wma3000a works pretty well. Plugs straight into port and connects easily to phone. Phone stays connect to command as well and music mutes when call comes in.
With android, can only skip tracks within currently playlist using command /steering wheel. Apple is apparently alot better.
Quality is as good as ipod, I have HK.

In respect of lack of track info etc for android I think if using Spotify then car view should partly compensate for this.

Hope this helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom