w204 - 2010 C250 Pre-Facelift - FRONT & REAR LAMPS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mickhoughton10

Car
C250
Hello people,

I have just registered and this is my first post.

I own a 2010 C250 Pre-Face lift and would like to know if the new-face lift front and rear lamps are compatible with it. If so wheres the best place to purchase?

Thanks,

Fronts: you'll need to change the bonnet at the very least, unsure if any wiring work needs to be done.

Rears: these are a straight fit, however the rear SAM needs to be coded for them to work, however this is not possible on a 2010, so you'll need to buy some rather expensive Adaptors from a tuning company called GoldenStar, as I've done

Fronts: you'll need to change the bonnet at the very least, unsure if any wiring work needs to be done.

Rears: these are a straight fit, however the rear SAM needs to be coded for them to work, however this is not possible on a 2010, so you'll need to buy some rather expensive Adaptors from a tuning company called GoldenStar, as I've done

Thanks for getting back so quick. When you say expensive, How expensive?

£230 shipped, the items are actually £100 but shipping is extremely expensive
:(

Excuse my ignorance, but what's the SAM?

Could you tell why you need to buy 'expensive adaptors' for 2010 models please i thought it just was dependent on what sam module you had fitted

Excuse my ignorance, but what's the SAM?

Rear or front signal acquisition and actuation module....basically it receives signals from the Canbus system when lights are switched on etc and converts these into physical voltages to power the bulbs etc

Could you tell why you need to buy 'expensive adaptors' for 2010 models please i thought it just was dependent on what sam module you had fitted

Early W204s (2008-2009) have the early Sam which is not locked, this can be recoded using DAS developer for the rear lights to work...59 to 2010 have a later version rear Sam which is encoded, DAS developer can not access this and the only way to complete it is via SCN coding, which as far as I'm aware, nobody has managed, therefore the Adaptors are the only way to go really

Hello Al3X, i need a module,

I'm having the same problem and I'm looking around the world to solve the same problem you had, where can I buy?
My English is not very good, I have to use translators and therefore hinders me to search and request for help. I'm from Portugal-Lisbon

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom