W204 2010 with facelift LED rear tail lights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

minesh236

Car
BMW
Hi guys I've done a lot of searching prior to posting a new topic.

I have a 2010 w204 pre facelift c class.

I have bought genuine Mercedes facelift led tail lights but am getting the fog light error. I understand I can eliminate the fog light error using a load resistor.
My main concern is the brake light are constantly on dim when lights are on. When I press the brake it does brighten

I'm looking for an oem look with two bars on. No dim fog lights or brake lights.

What's the best way to go about it. I live in London. Are there any indys you can recommend that have actually been successful with a 2010 vehicle.

A lot of members are stating its possible to reprogram rear Sam on 2008-09 vehicle.

Are there any LED bulbs which wouldn't dim the brake lights.

Thanks for any replies.

Minesh.

Last edited:
Unfortunately you will need new rear sams. Onli pre 59 reg cars can be recoded for their rear lights when its changed to facelift ones.

London Code sorted my lights out this morning. Ask for Faheim. He knows his stuff. Well worth the trip!

For all those who have said that you need to buy a new SAM from a facelift model and then program it, Its all BS. No need for that. You just need a competent mechanic who can program your 2010 SAM with the new face lift rears.

The last pic is with tail lights and fog lights on working as they should and most importantly no stupid Fog light error!!

My car is C250 CGi first registered on 30/12/2010 (I'm in the UK)

Thanks

Minesh

London Code sorted my lights out this morning. Ask for Faheim. He knows his stuff. Well worth the trip!

For all those who have said that you need to buy a new SAM from a facelift model and then program it, Its all BS. No need for that. You just need a competent mechanic who can program your 2010 SAM with the new face lift rears.

The last pic is with tail lights and fog lights on working as they should and most importantly no stupid Fog light error!!

My car is C250 CGi first registered on 30/12/2010 (I'm in the UK)

Thanks

Minesh

Hi Minesh, how much did it cost to get coding done if you dont mind me asking.

I too have same car looking to do same picking up lights tomorrow which are amg version not that they any different i think.

I have used londoncode before,local to me and very competent guys when it comes to vehicle electronics.

Thanks

Londoncode barking sorted out my coding on 2010 C250 Cgi

Took 20 mins easy,no SAM replacement required just guys who know what they are doing.

See beforeScreenshot_20180904-222623_Gallery.jpg

AfterScreenshot_20180904-222601_Gallery.jpg

With Fogs on notice only right handside lights up this is normal for Uk
Screenshot_20180904-222256_Gallery.jpg

Anyone managed to do this in West Midlands?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom