W204 2013 Command & Most Identification

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

farhanali89

Car
C63 AMG PPP 2013
Hi All

I am looking to carry out an audio upgrade to my W204 C63 (2013) Model. Im looking to use a digital most unit like an Audison BITDMI however i need to check compatibility on my model.

I am confused whether my vehicle has NTG4.5 or 4.7. i have done alot of reading online but i need to be sure which version it is. I have checked with my Vin number on a vin checker but there is no identification mentioning which one. Is there a way to check in the engineering menu? If so could you please guide me on how to do this.

If anyone can clarify easily, My vehicle uses the grey/white/red colour schemes and looks as follows:
14352993116_e8764c2edb_b.jpg

I also need to know what fiber optic the car runs, Is it Most25 or Most150?

The issue im having is i believe some of the 4.7 cars began using Most150 and if that is the case the BITDMI will not be compatible. Unless its very easy to clarify immediately that all W204s used MOST25

Hi All

I am looking to carry out an audio upgrade to my W204 C63 (2013) Model. Im looking to use a digital most unit like an Audison BITDMI however i need to check compatibility on my model.

I am confused whether my vehicle has NTG4.5 or 4.7. i have done alot of reading online but i need to be sure which version it is. I have checked with my Vin number on a vin checker but there is no identification mentioning which one. Is there a way to check in the engineering menu? If so could you please guide me on how to do this.

If anyone can clarify easily, My vehicle uses the grey/white/red colour schemes and looks as follows:
14352993116_e8764c2edb_b.jpg

I also need to know what fiber optic the car runs, Is it Most25 or Most150?

The issue im having is i believe some of the 4.7 cars began using Most150 and if that is the case the BITDMI will not be compatible. Unless its very easy to clarify immediately that all W204s used MOST25

NTG 4.5 and 4.7 are the same for your purposes. It doesnt matter which you have.

NTG 4.5/4.7 runs MOST25. MOST 150 is for much newer cars.

NTG 4.5 and 4.7 are the same for your purposes. It doesnt matter which you have.

NTG 4.5/4.7 runs MOST25. MOST 150 is for much newer cars.

Legend, Thank you Alfie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom