w204 air conditioning light blinks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sceh

Car
w123 240TD
Yesterday I pressed the aircon button and it blinked three times then switched off. Tried a few times. One hour later I tired it and it worked perfectly. This is the second time it has happend (last time two years ago). Seems not to be the gas level otherwise it would not work and blast ice cold air.
I have the full WIS/ASRA/EPC system but can find no diagnostics or explanations or anything.

Any ideas? Or any ideas where I might find it in the system?

thanks

is it under module's climate control???

No mention of troubleshooting at all except for checking if the system leaks and this is a huge job. SInce this light blinking is mentioned all the time and for every Mercedes nearly, i am surprised they don't tell us what it means

I had exactly this fault, flashes 3 times, then off.

It was the air con pressure sensor. Either you've lost pressure, or the sensor is faulty. For me it was the sensor. It was about 70 quid for a new sensor, fitting and full vac and regas cost me about 130/150 ish.

Thanks. I checked the manual and the most complex thing is draining the aircon system. I could send the pages if there were bigger limits on the files sizes but it is 1.6mb with pictures. Send me you email if you want it

I don't want it, I had the same problem you're experiencing and had it repaired, a couple of years ago.

I was telling you what the problem was when I had it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom