W204 AMG C63 steering wheel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRC

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
C63
I’m looking for a W204 C63 steering wheel , condition of the leather not important as it’s going to be recovered. Must be fully functional.

Thanks for looking

Andy

I’m looking for a W204 C63 steering wheel , condition of the leather not important as it’s going to be recovered. Must be fully functional.

Thanks for looking

Andy
I don't have one for sale but just wanted to say that the wheel in my w204 c180 is the same as a 63 barr the amg badge at the bottom so may help you to widen your search to other models.
Hope this helps and good luck.

I don't have one for sale but just wanted to say that the wheel in my w204 c180 is the same as a 63 barr the amg badge at the bottom so may help you to widen your search to other models.
Hope this helps and good luck.

Hi. Thanks for the info, does your wheel on your C180 have the paddle shifters on the rear? I need a wheel with those fittings.

Hi. Thanks for the info, does your wheel on your C180 have the paddle shifters on the rear? I need a wheel with those fittings.
Yes flappy paddles and flat bottom, if as one post suggests the 63 wheel is also flat topped on a w204 then mine is not the same but I have seen a few 63's and not noticed the top being flat. However it could be that every day is a school day.

I’m still looking for a W204 C63 steering wheel 🤔

FYI its the same wheel as on a pre facelift CLS63 AMG and E63 AMG (without the PP).

FYI its the same wheel as on a pre facelift CLS63 AMG and E63 AMG (without the PP).

Thanks, much appreciated👍

So i’m looking for a C63 , CLS 63 or E63 (without PP) steering wheel , tatty will do nicely, so long as all the buttons are ok and it has the shifters 👀

No longer required.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom