W204 AMG Handling Pack front grille part number

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Endex

Car
C180 AMG Sport Estate
Hi, I've spent some time looking at grille options for our W204 AMG Sport Estate to break up the sea of silver at the front and recalled seeing a post that suggested that the genuine AMG Handling pack grille was a good option. Does anyone know the part number?:confused:

Hey Mate, I've seen your post up for quite a while now and thought I'd help you out seeing that no one has paid any attention to this thread.

I've been to my merc showroom in the past and wanted to change my w204 coupe grill to the black amg performance pack as you do to.

Here are the part numbers I was given, but they may be for the coupe models only.

a2048802583 - This is the black amg performance pack one.
a2048802083 - This is the double fin chrome/silver one from the coupe models.

a2048802583 I was quoted £359.00 + Vat for this one

Hope this help :)

Let us know if you want any other parts number.

Hey Mate, I've seen your post up for quite a while now and thought I'd help you out seeing that no one has paid any attention to this thread.

I've been to my merc showroom in the past and wanted to change my w204 coupe grill to the black amg performance pack as you do to.

Here are the part numbers I was given, but they may be for the coupe models only.

a2048802583 - This is the black amg performance pack one.
a2048802083 - This is the double fin chrome/silver one from the coupe models.

a2048802583 I was quoted £359.00 + Vat for this one

Hope this help :)

Let us know if you want any other parts number.
Haroon - thanks :thumb:
I will look into both these items as I would prefer something OEM so I can be assured it fits properly.
Dave.

Any pictures of any of these grills gents? in the same boat... W204 AMG saloon that currently has a C63 aftermarket part. Want a OEM part to fit perfectly but as close looking to the C63.

Thanks Guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom