[SOLVED] [W204] AMG Rear Diffuser

Discussion in 'Bodywork' started by Maurauth, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Maurauth

Maurauth Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    2016 BMW M4 Convertible
    So I popped down to my local MB dealer to try and acquire the rear diffuser to replace my single exit sport pack diffuser. I left £90 lighter with what I thought was the correct item.

It was part number: A 204 885 39 38

It seemed to cheap to be the right one and turns out it's the one for the facelift I think.

Does anyone know the correct part number for the pre-facelift as they couldn't find it at the parts department?

Either that or does anyone have a good aftermarket part recommendation for a twin-exit rear diffuser to fit pre-facelift?

2. kit17

kit17 Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    W205 C63
  3. kam09

kam09 Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    E350cdi coupe sport obs black
    I'm also looking for a twin exit rear diffuser ( not quad exit ) for my pre facelift w212 sport which is also single exit .. Although I want the new facelift version with chrome tips n part chrome diffuser!

4. OP
    OP
    Maurauth

Maurauth Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    2016 BMW M4 Convertible
    FYI: If anyone finds this thread using the search function and is looking for the pre-facelift AMG Rear Diffuser, it is part number A204 885 45 25.