W204 Assyst Service Interval

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rob_miller

Car
2012 BMW 530d M Sport
Assyst is showing that my service is due in 40 days. Is the service interval fixed or does it vary according to the driving style because my car was first registered on the 26th March 2011 but I still have 40 days until the first service. :dk:

Interesting my ML is 10 months old and has approx 7k on the clock and has just come up service due. I need to speak o he dealer over the net couple of days.

Cheeky MB realised they were loosing out on service costs, somewhere in the back end of the W203 (IIRC) they changed the Assyst service interval from 2 years/15.5k miles to 1 year/15k miles! And tomorrow I chop in my 2001 S203 for a 2008 S204!

Chrishazle said:
Cheeky MB realised they were loosing out on service costs, somewhere in the back end of the W203 (IIRC) they changed the Assyst service interval from 2 years/15.5k miles to 1 year/15k miles! And tomorrow I chop in my 2001 S203 for a 2008 S204!

I don't meet either of those two criteria.

Nice day to pick up a new car tomorrow. Enjoy

I don't meet either of those two criteria.

Same here. Im totally confused as Assyst is saying my service is not due which means it would have been about 13.5 months gap. I dont know if I should just take it for the service in a few days and just ignore assyst as I dont want to be charged for incorrectly servicing it when I hand the car back in two years time.

rob_miller said:
Same here. Im totally confused as Assyst is saying my service is not due which means it would have been about 13.5 months gap. I dont know if I should just take it for the service in a few days and just ignore assyst as I dont want to be charged for incorrectly servicing it when I hand the car back in two years time.

If in doubt give them a call, better to be safe than sorry.

I believe it is fixed now - 1 Year as MB was loosing £ on servicing. At least my W204 is fixed, that is for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom