W204 C220 CDI AMG Sport 2013 remap

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

talljay

Car
c220 cdi amg sport
I have just had a remap on my 2013 220 cdi - on the first run prior to remap it showed 192bhp 22 over the book - they checked and it had not had tune done - anyway they remapped at DMS automotive and then done re run on rolling road and it clocked at 242bhp and 370ft lb. my question is can the gearbox handle it ? i have been unable to find out what this box can take (bit late i know) its the 7g tronic plus and i am pretty confident there will be no issues as i believe it has the same box as the c250 . any one know ?

Thanks

Gear box should be fine but just get atf renewed now and every 40k miles.

Decent gain from DMS. What was the torque prior to the tuning on their dyno?

That's some gains :thumb: iv got mine booked in with big fish tuning for remap on fri ( albeit my cars older , 2008 with 5g gearbox) , I don't think I'll b seeing gains that u have but its b better for sure

Jim our 646 should get to 190 too.

I have the 7G-Tronic Plus in my standard C350 CGI that develops 306bhp. If MB think it's good enough I'm sure it's fine for your lower bhp.

You don't need to change the ATF until 75,000 miles or five years.

It appears that they have 2 models - one at 400nm and one at 700nm - am assuming they would fit the 700nm to my model as standard it was producing just over 400nm (400nm as standard) as otherwise it would be maxing out all the time

Confusing isn't it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom