W204 C350 AMG sport petrol

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Simplec350

Car
C350 petroleum
Hi guys, I have spent the last 2 hrs scrolling through all sales since 2010 on here but nothing. I am struggling to find any info/ price range for a petrol 57 reg w204 c350 7g, panno roof, sports pack, AMG pack under 80k miles
I can't find any for sale or that have been for sale to give a rough idea what to list it at.
Thanks in advance
Sory if this post is in the wrong place.

It sounds like a pretty niche spec. I would probably compare with C300/C250 petrol models to get a feel and then add a small premium for the C350 engine.

It sounds like a pretty niche spec. I would probably compare with C300/C250 petrol models to get a feel and then add a small premium for the C350 engine.
Thanks for the reply. It seems that most in the trade have not heard anything about these and keep putting in silly offers. I have seen a few in Germany for sale over the years but never over here. Want to try find out an actual value before I just accept a traders silly offer. It seems that no matter where you try to sell these days everyone wants something for nothing

You could always try posting it on here, complete with pics and all the details. You may get a better response. :)

You could always try posting it on here, complete with pics and all the details. You may get a better response. :)
Unfortunately I am classes as a new member as I don't post, just like to read what's happening. So can't post in the sales page

Try here:

There's a free option, or for £4.99 you can get a detailed valuation.

With regards options, sadly only a very small number of specific options affect second-hand values, though having these options will make your car more attractive for potential buyers meaning it will sell quicker, even if it won't actually fetch a higher price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom