W204 C350 Sport Brakes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

142 TPL

I have just been smartening up the front brake calipers on my C350 and was removing the black front calipers cover that has the Mercedes - Benz logo on it. This just pushes on with two pins into the calipers. Well one pin was seized in solid and has broken off. My question is do mercedes sell this part separately? It is not listed as a separate part on EPC. There is a number on the back 32337198 but not a Mercedes one. I am sure that you need to remove this cover to get the spring off the front of the calipers to change the pads so they must get broken all the time.

53428798-D8A1-48FC-936F-EAACFCA2E40E-31948-000003B5D2E69F24.jpg

This is what I am after

There is an opening here for someone to make these. I can see AMG ones as well as Chrome and stainless steel. Just clip them in and done

Hi, can you let me know what you did to smarten up your calipers? Mine are looking a little rusty now which seems to be a common issue

Hi Did you ever source replacement covers as mine have failed?

Hi Did you ever source replacement covers as mine have failed?

Bump! I'd like to know if these covers are available too!

Hi, can you let me know what you did to smarten up your calipers? Mine are looking a little rusty now which seems to be a common issue
Hi I painted both front and back on mine in black hammerite and sprayed wd40 on a rag and cleaned them up looks good.

Bumping this very old thread, as these are also the brake calipers for my 2011 E350, and one of the Mercedes Benz logo covers is also missing. I'd love to get a replacement, and I also note that the images of the aftermarket/OEM calipers seem to show them all with this plate missing.
TRW part number 32337198.

Is it only possible to get the plate attached to a brand new caliper from Mercedes? If so, I'll just leave it, which is a shame but it's not worth £hundreds to replace a caliper that is working faultlessly and otherwise is great condition.

Last edited:
Just to add, the actual caliper numbers are:
A2044213581 - Left with AMG Package
A2044213681 - Right with AMG Package

Mercedes dealer has confirmed this part does not come separately. A new caliper was suggested at £284 +VAT.

Is this you selling them ?
Hi there yes those are mine! Let me know if you need some ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom