W204 C63 AMG Dyno Graph

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You can't tell what the torque is because there is no ft/lb scale on the right of the chart. The numbers on the right are the same as the BHP figures on the left. If you really want to know all your numbers you need to to get it on a decent dyno. But dynos give different numbers depending on many factors.
There IS a ft/lb scale on the right of the chart. Both Y axes are labelled at the top. Granted the scales are the same numerically but that just might be a coincidence. But we are short of information about what actually is being measured, but could just be that its actually correct! see here C63 Torque/HP Curves - MBWorld.org Forums
Those curves show a lower power output but a matching torque output so maybe one is being measured at the flywheel and the other at the drive wheel.

I think the scales are correct for power and torque on you graph but perhaps for some reason the bhp seems to be at the crank, and the torque at the wheels?

The X axis isn't labelled (as presented/posted). Without that the graph is meaningless.

The X axis isn't labelled (as presented/posted). Without that the graph is meaningless.
I don't think its completely meaningless. It seems to make sense in terms of allowing us to assess whether the hp/torque curves are in the ballpark. Granted its missing an accurate scale, but you can compare it against the link to the curves I posted, for example and get an estimate of the rpm range.

Funnily enough, took mine for a Dyno Run at Surrey Rolling Road the other weekend (great team there) my stock C63 with PPP spat out 509BHP - very impressed. These engines are quite something.

Funnily enough, took mine for a Dyno Run at Surrey Rolling Road the other weekend (great team there) my stock C63 with PPP spat out 509BHP - very impressed. These engines are quite something.
That is impressive without any mods!

Can anyone work this out w205 c63

Attachments

• IMG-20220329-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20220329-WA0001.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 26
Could be a stage 2 but it is a really small graph if the w205 still has its cats in place then a stage 1

You are correct it is stage 1 but the figures are abit high?

You are correct it is stage 1 but the figures are abit high?
It’s a tricky one because all dynos read different but if you look at the stock bhp figures it’s pretty much bang on what Mercedes’ quotes. The NM is a little high

Yes but look at the mapped bhp above 630bhp on a stage 1 I'm not sure who the mapper is, I was just sent it

Yes but look at the mapped bhp above 630bhp on a stage 1 I'm not sure who the mapper is, I was just sent it
They do make 630bhp on stage 2 with downpipes and induction kit.

Most of MSL stage 2 C63 put out that figure stage 1 never hits that number

That's what i thought hence i put up the graph its only a stage 1 which to me it was way over usually 580bhp ish for MSL 😃

No I was thinking about it but i think im going to leave it stock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom