W204 C63 AMG parts and accessories

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

siddhartharun

Car
2012 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Coupe
Hello everyone!

I just picked up W204 C63 AMG Coupe (Facelift) and I'm looking to add a few extras to the car. My car is black and has the 19" AMG alloys and I'm looking to add/do the following:
  1. Carbon fiber ducklip spoiler (example)
  2. Carbon fiber front splitter
  3. Full de-chrome
  4. Ceramic coating on the paint
I'm looking for some recommendations for a good shop or an ebay store I can purchase these parts from. Also is there a shop in the London area that anybody can recommend for vinyl work?

Thank you in advance!

I agree the spoiler isn’t great...

Four best answers right above, relating to changing the rear spoiler, stick with the original...... anything else just makes it look chavy.

You can make the C63 look a little more aggressive with some simple mods, such as the others you suggest, but that's as far as i'd take it.

Mode carbon make some decent parts.

Some of the e bay stuff is cheap rubbish that will look fake and as if you have done a Halfords drive through

Unit17 in Birmingham supply and fit the rear spoiler, rear diffuser, sideskirts, mirrors and front splitter. I’ll have to dig the qoute out but IIRC it’s around £1300 all in

They have both a Facebook and Instagram page. Will be possibly getting mine done there, although I’m undecided on the larger spoiler, I’d also prefer a different rear diffuser and front splitter. Their work looks great and they have cars in and out each day there, great feedback etc

Other places are Xtreme carbon/storm motorsport, and carbon crazy which c63.ali on Instagram runs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom