W204 C63 AMG Wagon - First Mercedes!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MarkW10

Car
C63 AMG
Picked this up on Friday and extremely impressed with it. We have covered 300 miles over the weekend in varying conditions and it is serving its purpose as a exciting family car wonderfully!

2A581CA2-28B2-4637-9903-4934B606AE80.jpeg

The rear ride height is lower than the front are they all setup like this?

Thanks for confirming the ride height is Ok!

No black interior in this one. It was previously owned by Supercar Driver and featured on their YouTube channel.

They didn't have that long then!

Mine's white with red interior, had it just over 4yrs/40k miles. Family of 3 and a dog, works perfectly.

Enjoy. :cool:

Good start to AMG ownership.

They have replaced it with a couple of other interesting 2 seater sports cars which are perhaps a little more in keeping with the brand.

They didn't have that long then!

Mine's white with red interior, had it just over 4yrs/40k miles. Family of 3 and a dog, works perfectly.

Enjoy. :cool:
I've become more precious about my AMG, so the dogs very rarely get to ride in it any longer! You're brave 😉 (mine are quite/very large, smelly, hairy, dirty).

Lovely purchase OP... love a fast wagon 👍

It's not too bad with 580NM , I've driven a C204 C63.

Didn't like the AMG buckets , the lack of opportunity to exploit 520 bhp , the sub 20 mpg blow jobs to the tax man and the exhaust didn't make the best V8 noise I've heard .

Don't get me wrong , phenomenal car and an investment .

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Picked this up on Friday and extremely impressed with it. We have covered 300 miles over the weekend in varying conditions and it is serving its purpose as a exciting family car wonderfully!

View attachment 123852

The rear ride height is lower than the front are they all setup like this?
Lovely 👌🏻

Congratulations on the new wagon! You'll love it. I picked mine up in December and it makes me smile every time I drive it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom