W204 C63 AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RSTurbo50

Car
W212 E250 CDi AMG Sport
Hi guys,

Been a while since iv been on here. My absolutely brilliant BMW M135i, 15 plate is going to a new home tomorrow. Im going to scratch my C63 itch. Its been a long time coming but I need to experience one in my life.

Is it worth spending the extra on a facelift model over the pre facelift? I know the facelift didnt have the 'headbolt issue' that the earlier cars had. Is camshaft issues a problem on both cars? My budget is upto £20k so im looking for the best example I can find. I think I prefer the looks of the saloon so this is what I am looking at......

Thanks in advance...

The facelift has a much better dash and more up to date interior, plus the MCT gearbox, which is a big improvement.

Both are great though. Have fun!

Out of interest does the C63 W204 sound the same on the inside and outside as the W219 CLS63?

Out of interest does the C63 W204 sound the same on the inside and outside as the W219 CLS63?

Yes they are practically identical cars.

Hi guys,

Been a while since iv been on here. My absolutely brilliant BMW M135i, 15 plate is going to a new home tomorrow. Im going to scratch my C63 itch. Its been a long time coming but I need to experience one in my life.

Is it worth spending the extra on a facelift model over the pre facelift? I know the facelift didnt have the 'headbolt issue' that the earlier cars had. Is camshaft issues a problem on both cars? My budget is upto £20k so im looking for the best example I can find. I think I prefer the looks of the saloon so this is what I am looking at......

Thanks in advance...
Have you managed to find your dream machine yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom