W204 C63 buying advice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rhino2

Car
W204 C 63
Hi New to forum looking to purchase w204 C63

one at main dealer does not have full history two year AMG warranty low miles I know full history is very important

any advice would be appreciated

What year ,mileage etc
When was the 3 services carried out

one at main dealer does not have full history two year AMG warranty low miles I know full history is very important

Personally I would keep looking. There are plenty out there so wait for the right car - it won’t take long for the next one to appear.

I’m surprised that a main dealer is knowingly selling a car without a full main dealer service history.

Hi 34,483 miles last service 23-08-18 26000 miles dealer has just done a service

Hi 34,483 miles last service 23-08-18 26000 miles dealer has just done a service
Almost three years. Keep looking...

I’m very surprised a main dealer is retailing that car. Could you imagine the reaction if part exchanging that car!? 😳

I can't see a 204 series C63 on the MB website?

Is it a genuine MB dealer?

Link ?

Hi yes I was surprised thought the 2 year AMG warranty may give me some confidence lookers Mercedes Maidenhead is the dealer

Hi Sorry Maidstone not Maidenhead
I know the guys very well at maidstone and the head of the service department is a friend of mine. So maybe be able to get the full low down on the car.

They are extremely thorough with thier services and have had well into 18Ks of warranty work done with them.

Have you looked at the car? I'm 1 mile away so can go and have a look at it for you if that helps

4 previous owners
That's a very welcome offer from leejv
If you have seen his car then that speaks for itself it does seem abit basic though imo

Hi No I have not been to see car what with pandemic and distance but if LeeJV will have a look and check with his contact it would be much appreciated

Looking at it online, the spec seems very low, and priced a little high IMO.

The biggest benefit is the warranty, believe me.

I'll make some calls for you tomorrow, and go and have a look for you

HI Thanks LeeJV spec is a bit low and price a bit high
Have you looked in the classified here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom