W204 C63 Carbon fibre interior

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ppage666

Car
C63
Wanted complete carbon fibre interior trim set for my C63

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would of loved them but they are for the face lift which mine is not :-(

I would of loved them but they are for the face lift which mine is not :-(

I can get you a set for the pre facelift from the same place I got these from if your still interested? All that's needed is a 20% deposit until there ready too be delivered.

That does not look like cf.
What is it then:confused:

Are they dipped?

No, there not dipped. The company use brand new Oem parts that are then covered in genuine top grade carbon fibre material. It's the same process that MaCarbon do in America but charge twice as much. Here's a better pic off the weave and workmanship.

Are you able to get the the ash tray and gearstick surround ?

Are you able to get the the ash tray and gearstick surround ?

Yep, they can pretty do any interior part you want within reason as you need too factor in the price off the actual Oem part. They also offer 100% guaranteed fitment and workmanship. :cool:

Oh Eddie, how much for it all including the ashtray and gearstick surround?

EDDIE12 said:
That would be telling.;)

I'm sure that's not the response you got when good minded forum members replied to your questions, about when you got your Miltek bypass fitted, or when you asked for car cover recommendations, or when you wanted an Akrapovich tip...

Oh Eddie, how much for it all including the ashtray and gearstick surround?

For a nine piece set for the C63 pre- facelift saloon ( 4 door trims, 2 electric seat door trims, ashtray lid, gearstick surround and a/c control surround. £1195.00 delivered

Last edited:
I'm sure that's not the response you got when good minded forum members replied to your questions, about when you got your Miltek bypass fitted, or when you asked for car cover recommendations, or when you wanted an Akrapovich tip...

I was only asking for members options and recommendations on parts not were company's buy there parts:confused:. I was recommended this company by a family member who knows the owner very well and done me my trims as a favour. I was so impressed with the quality off them I asked if he would do more and he said yes as long as he didn't have every stranger under the sun emailing him for parts and prices. I email him with a list and he gives me the price which I forward on. There's nothing to hide other than me offering some very good carbon interior bits and a good price imo.:dk:. Sorry if I offended you with my last reply:eek:

EDDIE12 said:
I was only asking for members options and recommendations on parts not were company's buy there parts:confused:. I was recommended this company by a family member who knows the owner very well and done me my trims as a favour. I was so impressed with the quality off them I asked if he would do more and he said yes as long as he didn't have every stranger under the sun emailing him for parts and prices. I email him with a list and he gives me the price which I forward on. There's nothing to hide other than me offering some very good carbon interior bits and a good price imo.:dk:. Sorry if I offended you with my last reply:eek:

No offence taken, was just curious about the secrecy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom