W204 c63 colour combinations

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cavansite C63

Car
2013 cavansite blue c63 estate
Hi all,

I've had my c63 estate for a couple of years now. It is cavansite blue with a porcelain interior. When I bought it from the main dealer they told me that it was the only estate in this colour combination registered through Mercedes in the country. I was wondering how true that was. I have only ever seen one in a saloon and one in the estate but with black inserts in the seats.

If anyone has any info on this it would be appreciated as it would be nice to know if it is unique which I somehow doubt.

Cheers

Another Cavansite blue W204 C63 here - an estate with black interior though. When I picked mine up the dealer mentioned it was an unusual colour on a 63. In the right light it really does look good...

Cheers Castor,

So that's 3 estates in cavansite I've seen now inc mine. All with a different colour interior and all 2013.

I've had my Caravan Site Blue saloon for 2 years now. When I got it I specifically looked for this colour for several months, and there weren't many coming up on the MB website (in fact only 2 in about 6 months). I can't recall seeing another blue W204 C63 on the road ever, so I'd say they are not common in saloon, coupe or estate version.
Don't know the official numbers, but I suspect someone on here could tell us.

Very rare colour, I was after this specification originally when searching for a vehicle. I did view a saloon at the time with the light porcelain interior. Currently 2 for sale on auto trader in cavansite blue.

I have seen a very rare combination usually on my way to work around Kingston/Surrey. A cavansite blue facelift saloon with a factory red interior!

Very rare colour, I was after this specification originally when searching for a vehicle. I did view a saloon at the time with the light porcelain interior. Currently 2 for sale on auto trader in cavansite blue.

I have seen a very rare combination usually on my way to work around Kingston/Surrey. A cavansite blue facelift saloon with a factory red interior!

Didn't think they allowed that combination?

Didn't think they allowed that combination?

Oddly i checked this with the dealer when i purchased mine and he did indeed say this combination cannot be matched. As in you cannot opt to have red leather with cavansite blue.

I did give them the vehicle registration and he confirmed that it really was indeed true regarding the specification of that one vehicle i saw. Cavansite blue with Designo interior (The red was a designo option indicated on the VIN)

It did indeed look a bit off, I have a designo red and black interior on a diamond white but on a blue car too much of a clash of colour didn't suit it.

Cavansite is a beautiful colour possibly the choice of colour for my next amg ;)

Oddly i checked this with the dealer when i purchased mine and he did indeed say this combination cannot be matched. As in you cannot opt to have red leather with cavansite blue.

I did give them the vehicle registration and he confirmed that it really was indeed true regarding the specification of that one vehicle i saw. Cavansite blue with Designo interior (The red was a designo option indicated on the VIN)

It did indeed look a bit off, I have a designo red and black interior on a diamond white but on a blue car too much of a clash of colour didn't suit it.

Cavansite is a beautiful colour possibly the choice of colour for my next amg ;)
I did ask as (although it wasn't an AMG), I did have a C350e Estate on order in Cavansite blue, they wouldnt let me have red...maybe luckily as it happens, so I'd opted for grey which suited it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom