W204 C63 Estate Pearlescent White - HELP

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bruce Wayne

Car
C63 AMG Estate
Hi all,

Last night was out for dinner and parked my car on a side road.

Whilst parked someone's managed to scuff up my front bumper and now is in need for repair.

I'm based in west London Twickenham area and am hoping you guys can help me with a reliable and reputable body shop I can take me car too.

With it being the pearlescent white paint I don't want just any body shop to repair it as I know just how difficult it is the match and blend the paint to the rest of the body.

Really appreciate all your help guys!!

See pictures attached

IMG_3339.JPG

IMG_3340.JPG

View attachment 1

7d1acd4c2442773aa050fee69ad221ab.jpg

45bc2d444a7cf0a21942e0e007994bee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Before you worry about matching panels you will need to take a look at the car before it is repaired. You will probably find that the bumpers already do not match the metal panels as the rarely do.

After making a Closer inspection of your pictures , I would say your bumper is darker than your wing already.

After making a Closer inspection of your pictures , I would say your bumper is darker than your wing already.

Yeah I did notice that my back and front bumpers are slightly off - which does annoy me - but apparently is normal ???

The back bumper more so than the front.

However the reason why I'm still being particular is I don't want a 3rd shade on the car haha.

So if anyone has used a body shop they trust and had great experience with or know of one please reach out to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom