W204 C63 HID ballast for Intelligent lighting system

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Car
c63
Morning folks! It seem one of my dipped headlights has gone out! I've been doing some investigation and it seems quite common. Apparently some moisture can get inside the headlight and collect in the ballast and make it burn out.

Does any one know the part number of the type I need? Its the drivers side (not that I think that makes any different). I've seen loads on ebay of course and I know the safest way is to take it out and grab the part number off the existing ballast. I also know that internet diagnosis isnt exactly the most reliable way, but Im willing to bet its that and would rather give it a go, have the part ready so the job is only done once and fixed on the spot rather than get the number and then wait around for a part having the car off the road with the headlight out while I wait....

Any ideas? Are they all the same or must I get and intelligent light system one.... Surely a ballast is a ballast? Hmmmm

Or anyone have one spare?

If you post your VIN someone will look-up the part number on EPC for you.

Alternatively, if you can get to the ballast, there would be an MB part number stamped on it somewhere .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom