W204 C63 Palladium dechrome

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alpinaman

Car
Mercedes C63 AMG.
Has anyone any pics or has there Palladium siver car dechromed?

Window trim,boot trim and grill ?

I want to keep the oem 19's in diamond cut finish....

I'm thinking of dechroming my E63 - Obsidian, hope it doesnt seem a hijack but if anyone has photos of that too it would be good...

ih1w0m.jpg

30bpg76.jpg

23r46f6.jpg

:D

Sneaky pics of newish wheels

332p95f.jpg

1zlqd91.jpg

Last edited:
No idea how to post pics but mines been de chromed by prev owner. Wrapped in flat black so reversible. Looks good and looks 507 Esque

need to replace the 6.3 badge on the side with a black one

I have seen them but not so sure. From the pics they kind of lose some of the detail and just look like a blob of gloss black. hmmm maybe :D

Has anyone any pics or has there Palladium siver car dechromed?

Window trim,boot trim and grill ?

I want to keep the oem 19's in diamond cut finish....
...Nice motor :thumb:...2012 is it ??....foxy52

Black suits mercs so much better than chrome but I guess comes down to personal preference and I hate chrome well if that's what you want to call that cheap crap they put on these nice cars lol the gloss black gives it a whole new look no matter what the colour of the car is.

Nice wheels on Allan's car, what are they and are they standard size and off set as they look wider?

They are Judd T311R
They are ET45 all round, 19" and 8.5 and 9.5 wide rear.

They are Judd T311R
They are ET45 all round, 19" and 8.5 and 9.5 wide rear.

What do you think of judd? Are they a decent make I'm looking at getting some new shoes for her and seen a couple of judd's but I don't know much about them.

Thanks, yeah I was looking at vossens and hre actually but not sure what style I like best but found some nice judd wheels I'll have to go have a good think.

No, OEM sizes for now as I only had a new set of MPSS's put on when I bought the car.
Next though will go to 245/35 Front and 275/30 Rear

looks good de-chromed i would prefer painted for long term

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom