W204 C63 - Performance Pack??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
20hp is within the variations of different dynos, some are more optimistic than others. Also, unless you've owned it from new how do you really know it's standard...? A remap is not something you can easily detect so if it's not been flashed an ECU update by a dealer recently it could have been mapped by someone else in the past.
Only 1 previous owner didn't look the type or mention it tbh im not a numbers guy its quite fast enough for me and the spec i was after ( less lsd) it was just a bonus as you say could be the dyno but as i say its immaterial to me just probably 1 of the best cars ive owned apart from little niggles like cam cover dripping on exhaust

Couldn't agree more, I'm not fussed with numbers either. Never had mine on the dyno, I could feel the difference after the remap and that's enough for me. In hindsight I would have tried to seek out a PPP for the engine upgrade but I'm happy with mine now.

Couldn't agree more, I'm not fussed with numbers either. Never had mine on the dyno, I could feel the difference after the remap and that's enough for me. In hindsight I would have tried to seek out a PPP for the engine upgrade but I'm happy with mine now.
I also like the designo champagne interior 👍

I like almost anything but all black interiors, the champagne is nice and light which changes how the cabin feels. I've got the full red in mine against Diamond White paintwork.

I like almost anything but all black interiors, the champagne is nice and light which changes how the cabin feels. I've got the full red in mine against Diamond White paintwork.
Yes mine is diomond white

I'm sure mine ran 503 bhp but its totally standard ppp?
I seem to recall a member here - Andrew I think but I forget his forum name - had a PPP and I seem to recall he was seeing 50x BHP. When he had the Brabus B63 conversion there was a single digit increase in power and so I think he removed it.

Was his healthy or do they all do that? I suspect the latter.

I seem to recall a member here - Andrew I think but I forget his forum name - had a PPP and I seem to recall he was seeing 50x BHP. When he had the Brabus B63 conversion there was a single digit increase in power and so I think he removed it.

Was his healthy or do they all do that? I suspect the latter.
Tbh i had the standard 457bhp saloon 1st then bought the e93 m3 in my eye's overated then bought this, way above all expectations after getting the lsd fitted way quicker than the standard 457bhp over the whole rev range it doesn't seem to slow down on top end i drove a few before getting this but tbh you couldn't really tell without lsd if that makes sence

Back in 08 I had the origional PP with LSD. I still got through tyres every 5k miles ! It was one of the best cars I have owned . Hence why I have been seeking out a PPP with LSD now. I have looked at 507 , not keen on the stickers and most available are coupe or driven to death. The remap to go from PPP to 507 (throttle opening it seems) is something you could get from Mercedes ?

Back in 08 I had the origional PP with LSD. I still got through tyres every 5k miles ! It was one of the best cars I have owned . Hence why I have been seeking out a PPP with LSD now. I have looked at 507 , not keen on the stickers and most available are coupe or driven to death. The remap to go from PPP to 507 (throttle opening it seems) is something you could get from Mercedes ?
If you want anything dling to it my advice is Acid at MSL
MINES Totally standard apart from lsd but ran 503bhp and apparently its not uncommon with the ppp

I don’t believe Mercedes will do it for you. Some may be able to supply and fit the Brabus B63 kit though. Regardless, I think a PPP will be very close to the 507 out of the box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom