W204 C63 PP remap options

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GhostAMG

Car
C63 PPP, M140i
Hi
Recently bought a C63 PP, comes with LSD and bit more power from factory but i still feel it needs more power.
It's a lot of fun and i do love it but, compared to my last car (Jb4 M4), it just doesn't feel that quick.
What are my options as i obviously want to keep and enjoy it as much as possible over the summer.
Is it worth visiting MSL tuning for a remap or is there not much difference?

Thanks.

I got mine mapped soon as I bought it you get a good gain on the c63 with a map it will be over >500 bhp

Mine was remapped by Rebellion up to 525bhp and 475ft/lb. pretty lively now, especially without the LSD...

You're not going to get that big wedge of torque that a remapped M4 has, unless you supercharge the C63.

Enjoy the sublime engine note, steering feel and all the other positives instead!

Speak to Acid at MSL and he will advise you :)

Hi
Recently bought a C63 PP, comes with LSD and bit more power from factory but i still feel it needs more power.
It's a lot of fun and i do love it but, compared to my last car (Jb4 M4), it just doesn't feel that quick.
What are my options as i obviously want to keep and enjoy it as much as possible over the summer.
Is it worth visiting MSL tuning for a remap or is there not much difference?

Thanks.

I note you are in South Yorkshire. I can recommend RSTuning based in Leeds to map your car. They have done mine ( in various states of modification )

The car really comes alive after a map.

MSL all the way.......they know the car inside out and have remapped more C63’s than any other Tuner....

I live in Hull, but when it comes to anything special needed, I travel to MSL.

So far i've had a secondary decat, a remap and a Quaife LSD fitted, each was worth the journey south to get it done at MSL and to know it was done properly.

It’s also an experience visiting MSL not just a trip to a garage. Loads to look at and hear!

So it's been two months and finally got this done.
Did get a surprise when Acid got it on the dyno and told me my car had already been mapped somewhere else and had the secondary cats deleted. Credit to Acid for being 100% honest.
Was given two options, either leave it how it is or he can try getting a bit more power (he did mention it would be small gains if any). Followed by a test drive to see which map i prefer, he would revert back to the old map if i wasn't happy. Safe to say i kept his map and was on my way.
Will be back soon for a decat and re-tune.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom