W204 C63 Prices

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

daylydriver

Car
W204 C63 Coupe
Hi, this seems like a silly question given the market is what it is, but are current W204 C63 prices sane in the opinions of those more experienced ?

I have only been looking for one very recently and the prices don’t seem to reflect what other not too old forum posts etc have mentioned

Cheers in advance for any advice 👍

Let's just say I kick myself every day for not pulling the trigger on a C63 wagon I looked at 18 months ago 😩

If they drop they're unlikely to fall by that much in the short term. For example, I doubt a facelift will become sub £20k overnight. So basically just buy one if you can because if they do go up it'll only cost you more.

I don’t know if I’m just being too picky but a decent example with a FSH seems to be closer to £30k.

I don’t know if I’m just being too picky but a decent example with a FSH seems to be closer to £30k.
That’s right based on my experience. But the secondhand market as a whole has had a big jump in the last 12 months. If a good c63 has gone from £22k to £30k, a good proportion of that is the average price rise.

I don’t know how much more a C63 has gone up than a C250 of the same era, for example. Maybe not that much more?

So to answer the original question, I don’t think prices now are insane. £30k for a good W204 C63 sounds about right. They are also magnificent cars - as fun and as fast as a similar era 911 and with an even better engine.

Last edited:
C63 is cheap compared to other comparable cars like the B8 RS4, which I was underwhelmed by. The M3 is cheaper, except the saloon which is stronger money due to rarity. Estates are rarer in the C63 and usually worth a bit more as a result.

Comments appreciated, seems like it’s time to start serious viewing ,cheers 👍

I've been looking at C63 (204) and E63 (212) for over a year now......most of those have increased buy 5 to 7k in that time....hence why I'm still looking! However I am beginning to notice a softening of the prices over the last couple of months with one or two that have been on eBay/AT for literally months realising that they are not going to sell for that money and they have reduced a bit. Even main dealers (out of my league in reality) are pricing later ones than I can afford at less money than a few months ago. That with the cost of fuel and I can see a slow but steady drop in prices especially in more thirsty models.....but certainly not as fast as they went up! I refuse to pay over the odds for a car then lose loads so I will wait for the right car at the right price....they always come along eventually. Took me ages find my old CLK but i was being fussy on colour combo!

As a side note how do you tell what is standard equipment and optional extras?

all things being equal, I’ll be putting mine up for sale soon. It’s a 2014 coupe though

Or MUCH better still, privately.

Good shout. I’ll let you know when as I’ve just put a deposit down on a E53

Or MUCH better still, privately.
True, you might get a better price privately, but you also may have to deal with the time wasting no shows, tyre kickers, con artists and chancers.....unless you advertise it on here of course 👍

204 c63 to e53, why?
4 year and 3000 miles that why. Not driving it enough so decided to sell up and combine with my daily E220 and run one car. I know it’s not the same but it’s a compromise

True, you might get a better price privately, but you also may have to deal with the time wasting no shows, tyre kickers, con artists and chancers.....unless you advertise it on here of course 👍
I really don’t fancy dealing with tire kickers and people who just want to drive a C63 but have no intention of buying

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom