W204 C63 rear diffuser

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRC

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
C63
84BF3D3A-7320-41B1-8AD1-472C5A36F7D2.jpeg

On the W204 C63 has the material the rear diffuser is made of changed over the years? On my current car , 63 plate, the diffuser appears to be black textured plastic. On my previous C63 a 64 plate it appeared to a white smooth plastic with a black textured paint finish (which was starting to flake off).

Unfortunately i cannot answer your question, but i would say change it for a carbon fiber one anyway!

Unfortunately i cannot answer your question, but i would say change it for a carbon fiber one anyway!

I’m probably in the minority as I actually prefer the OEM diffuser, the aftermarket stuff all seem to be “Big Fin”. I simply want an OEM one painted gloss black to match the other black parts on the car as the rear diffuser has the only Matt/textured finish.

I’m probably in the minority as I actually prefer the OEM diffuser, the aftermarket stuff all seem to be “Big Fin”. I simply want an OEM one painted gloss black to match the other black parts on the car as the rear diffuser has the only Matt/textured finish.
I know what you mean, i just want the same size diffuser but in carbon fiber. The hunt continues...

I know what you mean, i just want the same size diffuser but in carbon fiber. The hunt continues...

If you find one in gloss black let me know , I’ve failed so far :(

One for sale...........about 3 threads down :thumb:

oh yeah...? let me have a look, thanks for pointing it out @Yex

If yours is one of those with the textured paint that falls off showing white plastic underneath I’m interested , would look great on mine ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom