W204 C63 Saloon / Estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Iddy112

Car
W212 E63 S
As above looking for a well maintained Enthusiast owned car. Ready to move immediately. Thanks

No one looking to sell??
Funds waiting and ready to go if anyones thinking about moving theirs on?

Still looking, if someones thinking of selling up...

Have you not checked Autotrader? I just had a look and only a few estates available but quite a good selection of saloons.

Have you not checked Autotrader? I just had a look and only a few estates available but quite a good selection of saloons.
Searched the normal classifieds. Been to see a couple also, either poor history, poorly maintained or poor condition. Either that or way overpriced.
Looking for a well maintained fellow enthusiast car, and ideally holding out for one with low miles and performance pack.
I know i’m being a picky, but want one for the long run as a keeper

2012 Mercedes-Benz C Class 6.3 C63 AMG MCT 7S 4dr ++FULL MERCEDES BENZ HISTORY++

Thanks spider. Have seen that one, not for me with that interior

Nice that is same interior as mine😁

There's always another one 👍
Actually, having checked a certain well-known internet auction site, there appears to be a sudden influx of C63 204s in all flavours so hopefully your perfect motor will be out there. Actually, isn't £28K rather a lot for a C63 saloon, albeit a facelift with a low number of previous owners?

Its not very well spec,ed but it is a ppp car there getting harder to find imo

There's always another one 👍
Actually, having checked a certain well-known internet auction site, there appears to be a sudden influx of C63 204s in all flavours so hopefully your perfect motor will be out there. Actually, isn't £28K rather a lot for a C63 saloon, albeit a facelift with a low number of previous owners?
👍🏼 Hope so, your not by any chance referring to bca?
28k does seem abit strong but if it was as nice in the flesh as the pics and with only 12k miles, i would have quite happily paid asking ...

Members car ?

That was cheap !!
Don't think so. Elderly gentleman, had it since near enough new. Hardly drove it, stored indoors. Sounded like a perfect example

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom