W204 carlsson DRL pics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kit17

Car
W205 C63
Hello all:)

Here's a few pics of my new Carlsson DRL's fitted to my C320 cdi sport. I'm really pleased with them and are just the OEM look I was after. The LED's seem to come out in photos looking a bit yellow but when you see them in the flesh they are white, they look the same colour as the standard Merc ones's.

The car next to it is my sisters new car a Audi TTS:ban:

Drove the TTS for the first time today and I have to say I liked it! The engine noise is awesome! It didn't feel as solid as the merc or as good quality inside the cabin but handling was good although I did notice understeer when powering out of corners which I don't get in the 320. Ride was a bit hard but I guess you expect that in a coupe.

Attachments

• ttsc3204.jpg
    ttsc3204.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 215
  • ttsc3202.jpg
    ttsc3202.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 213
C class and TTS

Attachments

• ttsc3201.jpg
    ttsc3201.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 187
  • ttsc3203.jpg
    ttsc3203.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 183
They look really smart, you must be pleased.

Looks very OEM.

Got a link to the supplier?

Splitter Wrapped with hi gloss black

Splitter Wrapped today!

Attachments

• IMAG0102.jpg
    IMAG0102.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Looks cool. I did the same with mine. Got a pic taken a bit further back?
If you're into modding a bit, check out dresho's thread on here.

Funny you should say that, I've looked at your pics before and thought how nice it looked! only cost £50 and can be ripped off any time. I just want the cks grille and rear spoiler now. Then thinking of getting the Kleemann KD box once the Merc warranty runs out.

just out of interest - how easy were they to fit - any wiring/where are they powered from?

Funny you should say that, I've looked at your pics before and thought how nice it looked! only cost £50 and can be ripped off any time. I just want the cks grille and rear spoiler now. Then thinking of getting the Kleemann KD box once the Merc warranty runs out.

Sweet. Remember to be careful when taking off the old grill & you can revert it back to the original one before you sell on. :thumb:

just out of interest - how easy were they to fit - any wiring/where are they powered from?

I had a Bodyshop fit them, they charged me 5 hours labour. They are pretty much plug and play, although you do need to cut back some of the bumper on the inside. You don't need to re-program with star or anything like that and work fine with auto lights.

They have three levels of brightness; brightest with no lights on, slightly dimmed with dipped/main, and dimmed further when the car is parked with the courtesy lights on.

How do they compared to OEM ones, in brightness etc?

I've had it next to my friends facelift model and I would say the carlsson's are slightly brighter, the colour is identical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom