w204 comand display blank

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

naviculus

Car
mercedes c220 w204 estate
Hi I am a newbie here. Hope you guys can help me out here. I bought a 2013 mercedes c220 executive se cdi blue-cy recently and got it delivered due to covid times. I found the comand display screen completely blank. Radio and cd works but due to no display dont know if the toggle works. Also when I press the sys/ phone/sat/ buttons , radio remains on. Checked voltage at input to screen and the blue/red wire shows 0.2v whether ignition on or off. Tried everything tapping screen, soft and hard reset using on button and cd eject button. This model does not have a on switch near the toggle. However one fuse at the boot shows no power either at entry point or exit point but htis fuse according to diagrams states is a spare fuse. I am basically a medic but have dealt with electronics but basic stuff. Please could anyone be kind enough to direct me in the right direction. With covid times I am really hesitant to take this to garage. Looked at all postings but no joy. Also does anyone have a fuse diagram for this car.Many Thanks

Take it back to where you bought it (assuming a garage) and have them fix it!

maybe the screen itself?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom