W204 Coupe Broken Front Seat Release Handle...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GraemeP

Car
Mercedes W204 C250 Coupe
HI
Just after some help.
the chrome plastic handle to move drivers seat forward to get into the back seats snapped off today, (i thought it was metal but alas it was cheap painted plastic, well done merc...).
Its the one on the front seat back rest just below the smaller button for the headrest.
I sourced a part from Merc for £35, but not sure how to fit it, anyone got any videos or assitance on removing the old bits and replacing (there is an Airbag word on the plastic shroud around the handle so not sure if i should do this or not....
thanks

HI
Just after some help.
the chrome plastic handle to move drivers seat forward to get into the back seats snapped off today, (i thought it was metal but alas it was cheap painted plastic, well done merc...).
Its the one on the front seat back rest just below the smaller button for the headrest.
I sourced a part from Merc for £35, but not sure how to fit it, anyone got any videos or assitance on removing the old bits and replacing (there is an Airbag word on the plastic shroud around the handle so not sure if i should do this or not....
thanks
Hi I know this post was a while ago but I'm having the same issue, I've ordered the replacement part for a similar price and I've been told I need to break the old handle out to extract the pin?? Any advice on how you got on or how to do it would be great

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom