W204 direct replacement speakers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigbargainjay

Car
W203 c220 cdi
anyone got any advice on the best replacement speakers for the audio 20 system please? 1 of the speakers are blown and I wanted to know if there was a decent replacement set to get

Thanks in advance

The only direct replacement is another original speaker from breakers or eBay.

I had my speakers replaced with Morel, highly recommended, they use the original mesh so you can't see any difference, but I understand that some adaptation of the speaker housing on the door card was required in order to make them fit.

BTW, the Morel speakers were fitted by www.comandonline.co.uk , and you can also buy them from their online shop, if you want to upgrade and fit the speakers yourself.

The only direct replacement is another original speaker from breakers or eBay.

I had my speakers replaced with Morel, highly recommended, they use the original mesh so you can't see any difference, but I understand that some adaptation of the speaker housing on the door car was required in order to make them fit.
Cheers, i will take a look, i know some cutting needs to be done to get the old ones out, just didn't know whats best to replace them with

Talk to Comand UK (link in my previous post), ask about the Morel Maximo range, and Alpine flat subwoofer.

All sorted, replaced them all with ground zero, sound amazing now compared to what it did, and changing them wasn't difficult after all.

Hi, just enquiring how much of a job was it. I am in the same position you were with a blown speaker, where did you get the replacements from and are they a direct fit with the wiring and fittings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom