W204 Drivers door card wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

moonloops

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W204 C350 CDI AMG Sport
A bit of a long shot but I need a drivers door card as the handle has broken on mine.

Lots on eBay, but you better post a pic... there are very may trim variants.

Different colour, different materials, and different cut-outs (for remote boot opening and puddle lights).

Alternatively if you post your VIN I could get for you the part number for right door card for your car (unless you have access to EPC and can this yourself?).

I have beem looking into this by the way, for a different reason, but ended up asking comandonline to cut the holes for the remote boot opening switch and puddle lights in my existing door cards, then retrofit these - which they did.

OK, thanks will get VIN number this evening. Images of door card:
vIVD8R.jpg

5y959O.jpg

Why don't you just replace the handle?

According to EPC this seems to be the case, though if buying off eBay you may be able to source just the handle (or salavge it from a complete card) - assuming the handle can be removed from the door card...

This is what EPC has to say - keep in mind that it's generic and not specific to your car (will need the VIN for that):

epc.png

You can see the long list of possible part numbers (couldn't fit it all...), which are the various trim variants.

The repair kit may be the option even at £99 as the problem is matching the trim and inserts colours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom