W204 Facelift - 1st shots

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
SL63 AMG
Essentially a mid-cycle refresh, the 2011 C-Class receives a revised front bumper with horizontal LED day time running lights (similar to the 2010 S-Class), a new rear bumper, and redesigned LED taillights. Inside, the C-Class will likely feature minor trim updates and a revised command system.

Under the hood, engine options will likely carry over with minor modifications for improved fuel efficiency and reduced emissions.

Look for the facelifted C-Class to be launched sometime in 2010, with a possible unveiling at the Geneva Motor Show.

2517736.jpg

25372.jpg

2813850.jpg

Hmm that may put some off changing this year.......surprised that car wasn't under wraps.

More to the point, who out there actually orders a sh*t brown W204???

Daytime running lights!

If i want the world to know i'm a TW&T I will buy an audi

daytime running lights on all new cars here too - and been that way for a couple of years .. improves visibility of oncomming traffic . been on Volvos for years in the uk havent they?

Looks crap tbh.

Thought they'd revise the Toy's R us interior too :(

daylight running bulbs are fine, but the way these LED versions look, will just aid and abet the aging process on zee cars...

something a little subtler would have been nice...

anyway, i need to work..

Perhaps the Mk3 Astra as saw last night with LED daytime lights was ahead of its time?

Mk3 Astra?:

astra%20mk3%20fl.jpg

;) ;) ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom